What you’ll need (makes about 6 patties):
- 1 egg (free range and organic)
- ½ tsp of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- A good sprinkling of paprika
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 dessertspoons of buckwheat flour
- A splash of coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn
- 2-3 spring onions, finely chopped
Whisk the egg in a bowl then add the salt, baking powder, paprika, and black pepper.
Then add the buckwheat flour and the splash of coconut milk (more if needed for the right consistency).
Then add in the sweet corn and spring onion and combine it all together fully, then dollop a tablespoon of the mixture at a time in a pan in some heated coconut oil and gently fry until golden on both sides.