I just love love love these, they are quick and easy to make and last in the fridge for up to 3 days if kept in an air tight container. They are great to grab for snacks at home or carry out with you in a handy sized tupperware box.
What you’ll need (to make about 6 bites):
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 tablespoon of Hummus (homemade or shop bought)
- 1 small courgette grated or spiralised
- 1 small carrot grated or spiralised
- ½ an avocado, cut into small pieces
- Marinate the courgette and carrot in 1 tsp of raw apple cider vinegar and 1 tsp of tamari sauce, for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the hummus onto each nori sheet, don’t go all the way to the edges or use too thick a layer otherwise it’ll just pour out the sides when you go to roll up up and make a mess!
- Drain the carrot and courgette of its liquid then add some to each wrap, on top of the hummus.
- Add some of the avocado pieces
- Carefully roll up the wraps, you might need to moisten the edges to help seal it up. Then carefully cut into small bite size pieces.
- This can be enjoyed straight away ot will keep nicely for the next day as a perfect snack.